Slow Roasted to Perfection
Save Countless Hours. Create Endless Recipes.
Sevillo Fine Foods delivers artisan quality Slow Roasted Tomatoes with the consistent freshness, flavor and uniqueness that chefs desire. Sevillo offers a deliciously innovative, year-round alternative to fresh and sun-dried tomatoes. Delivered frozen, Sevillo roasted tomatoes save chefs countless hours of prep and cook time. Once thawed, the product has a 5 week refrigerated shelf life.
The Sevillo Process
Sun-ripened vegetables are picked at the peak of freshness and slow roasted or fire roasted in our proprietary ovens. Our house roasting method intensifies the vegetables’ natural flavor, and adds a delicious roasted flavor and texture. The finished vegetables are marinated in Sevillo’s perfectly simple recipe of the finest oil, oregano, garlic and salt. The marinated vegetables are quick-frozen for freshness in a variety of convenient case pack, are easily thawed and ready-to-serve.
The Sevillo Difference
- Exceptional flavor and quality when cut against the competitors
- 12 hour roasting results in greater water reduction, yielding a more intense flavor
- Unlike competing products, Sevillo roasted tomato skins do not separate
- Reduces labor and oven time
- Consistent quality and price year-round (even when fresh tomatoes are out of season)
- Variety of case packs for foodservice, retail, and industrial accounts
- All Sevillo products are shipped frozen for maximum quality and freshness, with a 365 day frozen shelf life
Hours in our custom roasting ovens
Approx # of wedges per 8lb pail
Shelf Life, frozen (days)