Proud to be the Foodservice leader for Slow Roasted Tomatoes
Sevillo Fine Foods is the leader in Roasted Tomatoes in the US foodservice channel. We offer artisan quality Slow Roasted Tomatoes and Artisan Vegetables that save countless hours of cook and prep time. In addition to providing the highest quality products, we pride ourselves in being easy to work with and responsive to our distributor customers. We have a national network of top brokers, and an executive team ready to respond to our customers’ needs. Sevillo tomatoes are the only roasted tomato stocked at DOT Foods. DOT Foods allows over 4000 foodservice distributors nationally to easily purchase Sevillo products.
The National Restaurant Association announced the recipients of the 2016 Food and Beverage (FABI) Awards, recognizing progressive food and beverage products that make a significant impact in the restaurant industry.
This year, the NRA awarded creative food and beverages that offer up better nutrition, impressive flavors, and on-trend ingredients that will inspire you to add exciting new dishes to your menu.
Quality Begins with the Process
Sevillo’s artisan quality Slow Roasted Tomatoes begin with our farmers, who ensure our field grown, vine-ripened tomatoes are picked at the peak of freshness. Sevillo’s proprietary roasting ovens and 12 hour roasting results in greater water deduction, yielding a more intense flavor than competition. The finished tomato wedges are marinated in our perfectly simple recipe of the finest oil, oregano, garlic and salt, and quick-frozen for freshness. Chefs love our versatile marinade, which can also be utilized as a base for salad dressings and pasta sauces.
The Sevillo Difference
- Sevillo has the #1 selling roasted tomato in the foodservice channel
- Takes 5lbs of fresh, vine ripe tomatoes are slow roasted to make 1lb. of Sevillo Roasted Tomatoes
- Chefs love the fact that when fresh tomatoes are out of season, they can rely on Sevillo’s consistent quality and pricing to upscale their everyday recipes year round
- Unlike competing products, Sevillo’s slow roasted tomato skins do not separate
- Higher drained weight than competitors yields more tomatoes per case.